To launch BinVault, an on-demand valet storage business, 45/RPM worked with the founders to develop a brand that would resonate with their target audiences, craft a go-to-market strategy, and launch the BinVault website and technical platform.
Launching an On-Demand Valet Storage Brand in South Florida
- Create a sustainable and scalable go-to-market strategy
- Successfully enter a new market while developing a strong brand presence
- Generate awareness to drive leads and customers using digital and traditional channels
Creating an effective go-to-market strategy is no easy feat. Every company faces unique challenges, and BinVault was no exception. We were tasked with developing a blueprint that reflects their buyers and gives BinVault a competitive advantage in an increasingly growing marketplace.
Develop a clear marketing direction and a sustainable go-to-market framework with strategic positioning based on BinVault’s key value propositions. That included:
- BinVault's brand
- Messaging and positioning that is creative and distinguishes it from its competitors
- Marketing plan designed for growth that specifies user journeys, paid media, and launch promotion
- Web and social content that engages and empowers customers
- A fast and engaging website to drive and capture leads
- Strategy & Brand
- Web and Social Copy
- Website Development
A balanced wordmark combined with a mark - that represents the technological platform that connects people with their valuables and the transformation of space.
We defined a set of rules that explains how the brand works. These guidelines include: Brand Attributes, Color Palette, Typography, Iconography, The Slider and Photography.
wireframes & Journey map
BUILT FROM SCRATCH
We built a scalable brand identity from ideation to market, intentionally designed to translate across multiple platforms.