Modernizing for new customer experiences
Tax Analysts is a non-partisan and nonprofit publisher of news and commentary about federal, state, and international tax issues under the brand Tax Notes, which offers essential daily news, analysis, and commentary for tax professionals.
- Website in Drupal
- Information Architecture
- ETL Tool
- Drupal Consulting and Strategy
- Update the website to create a user-friendly experience
- Update and manage content easier
- Migrate legacy content
Tax Analysts needed to modernize their website and information architecture. As we worked together to transform and migrate their website built on legacy technology, including 4.2 million documents.
- Migrated 4.2 million documents from the legacy from Lotus Notes - to Marklogic
- Implement a user-friendly platform that is easy to search and manage content
- Improve authentication flow with SSO (single sign-on process)
- Improved User flows
- Architecture Information
- Optimized cache layer for improved site response
- Digital Strategy
- Creative Concepts
- Website Development
- Site Architecture
We developed documents that explained and visually communicated our implementation of a Single Sign-On process. The diagrams depict the end-to-end flow of a new SSO process that would enable Tax Notes customers' to login to the Tax Notes platform and adding brand credibility that is on par with large established companies.
LARGE SCALE DATA MIGRATION & WEBSITE IMPLEMENTATION
After successfully implementing Tax Notes new website platform that empowered Tax Analysts to continue to be industry leaders in an ever-changing world, we continue to work with their team and stakeholders daily providing website maintenance and updates.