What Are Cookies?
As a standard practice with almost all professional websites. A cookie is a piece of data sent by the website to the user’s web browser while the user is browsing the website. Cookies are used to support critical functionality, improve website experience, as well as track usage information that lets us improve behavior.
You can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent; however, some website features or services may not function properly without cookies.
You can manage the cookies stored on your computer, or turn them off completely, through your browser settings. Be aware that disabling cookies may affect your browsing experience and functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies usually result in disabling certain functionality and features of this site.
All modern browsers enable you to change your cookie settings to give you full control over whether cookies can be set or not. For more information, visit the help section for the browser you use.
What Cookies Do We Use?
Below we list the different types of cookies that we use on our website.
Essential Cookies enable you to navigate the site and to use its services and features. Without these necessary cookies, the site's functionality won't operate as smoothly, affecting your browsing experience.
Preference Cookies collect information about your choices and preferences, allowing us to remember language or other local settings and customize the site accordingly.
Social Media Cookies
Social media Cookies are used to enable you to share pages and content you find interesting on our website through third party social networking and other websites.
Analytics Cookies collect information about your use of the website and enable us to improve the way it works. For example, Analytics Cookies show us which are the most frequently visited pages on the site, help us record any difficulties you have with the site, and show us whether our advertising is effective or not. Analytics Cookies allow us to see the overall patterns of usage on the site, rather than the usage of a single person. We use information from Analytics Cookies to analyze the Site traffic, but we do not examine this information for individually identifying information.
Third Party Cookies
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit, which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience.
- For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- As we sell services, it's important to understand statistics about the number of visitors that convert. The data collected enables us to accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and costs to ensure the best possible price.
- We also use social media buttons and plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn set cookies through our site to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
If you are still looking for more information, contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: email@example.com
This Cookies Policy was created with the help of the Cookies Policy Template Generator and the WebTerms Generator.