Improving Starter’s Amazon Presence
Reconnecting the iconic sportswear brand Starter with their most valuable customers by improving their Amazon presence as apart of their current re-emergence strategy. We saw an opportunity to reconnect Starter with their consumers by creating dynamic visuals and valuable written content across Amazon and social media in a crowded athletic apparel market.
- Optimized Amazon Brand Store & Product Pages
- Paid & Organic Social Media
- Help Navigating Amazon
- Visually Striking Photography
- Improve Amazon presence
- Drive high-quality traffic to Amazon store
- Reconnect with target demographic
Amazon is not easy, period. Despite investing heavily in advertising, Starter was not seeing a positive ROI and continued to have difficulty selling products. They needed to improve traffic to product pages and improve conversions on those pages.
- Smart Amazon advertising supplemented by paid and organic social media content for traffic
- Building high-quality and detailed product pages that incorporate rich visual and photography that convert as high as 35% of page visitors
- Digital Strategy
- Photo Production
- Content Creation
- Media Planning & Buying
- Platform Development: Amazon
- Social Media Content
- Amazon Seller Central
- Facebook Business Manager
- Adobe Lightroom
BEFORE & AFTER
From less than 50 images that the brand had at the beginning, we produce
nearly 400 hundred of high-quality and carefully curated to represent
the brand values and personality.
We organized a photo shoot in our local Washington, D.C. neighborhood, including product shoots in our in-house studio. We intentionally selected locations that reflect and embody the Starter brand ethos.
The photoshoot resulted in strong visuals that connect with Starter's target audience designed for social media and Amazon storefront use.
SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT
COMPELLING PAID MEDIA CAMPAIGNS
We developed engaging marketing campaigns that generated 4K+ unique clicks over one day to Starter's Amazon store for "Deal of the Day" campaign on Facebook and 14K+ unique clicks from a two day Amazon Prime Day campaign.